Friday, November 16, 2012

Get Physical! Physical! I Wanna Get Physical!

Let us not wallow in the valley of flab.

I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of donuts and elevators, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted outside of the current American culture.

I have a dream that one day this office will wise up and live out the true expectancy of its age: "We hold these fruits to be self-nutritient: that all men are created healthy."

I have a dream that one day on the green hills of Portland the sons of former fatties and the sons of former super fatties will be able to sit down together at the table of nutritionhood."

I have a dream that one day even the state of Texas, a state sweltering with the heat of sweat, sweltering with the heat of microwave ovens, will be transformed into an oasis of nutrition and fitness.

I have a dream that my four GIANT (unborn) children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the number on their scale, but by the content of their diet.

I have a dream today.

 

I'm planning on fixing up my diet. Little-to-no sodee-pop! More fruits and vegetables. Less red meat. MOAR WAHTUR! Little bit of fast-food in a pinch, but I will try!

Also, I take the stairs to and from the garage every morning and afternoon. So thats good.

And finally, I'm trying to get down to the fitness room once a day to do a little iron pumping.

 

TR K

2 comments: